|| 网站首页 | 英语新闻 | 英语学习中心 | 英语图片 | 下载 | 购书 | 培训 | 留言 | Study Chinese ||
shall cease its hearing of the said case.
Article 44. Where a specific administrative act, undertaken by the defending party of an application for reconsideration, infringes upon the lawful rights and interests of the applicant and causes damage and the applicant claims compensation, the administrative body for reconsideration may instruct the defending party of an application for reconsideration to make compensation in accordance with the provisions of the pertinent laws and regulations.
After making the compensation, the defending party shall instruct working personnel of the administrative body, who have committed intentional or gross mistakes in the case, to bear part or all of the damages.
Article 45. While making its reconsideration decision, the administrative body for reconsideration shall prepare a written reconsideration decision.
The written reconsideration decision shall indicate the following items:
(1) the name, sex, age, occupation and address of the applicant (the name and address of the legal person or of any other organization and the name of its legal representative);
(2) the name and address of the defending party of an application, the name and position of its legal representative;
(3) the main claims and reasons for the application for reconsideration:
(4) the facts and reasons, as established by the administrative body for reconsideration; and the laws, regulations and rules as well as the decisions and orders with general binding force applied;
(5) the conclusion of the reconsideration;
(6) the time limit for bringing a suit before the people's court if the applicant does not accept the reconsideration decision; or the time limit for the parties to execute the final decision on the reconsideration case;
(7) the date (year, month, day) on which the reconsideration decision is made.
The written decision on the reconsideration case shall be signed by the legal representative of the administrative body for reconsideration, with the official seal of the administrative body for reconsideration affixed to it.
Article 46. The administrative body for reconsideration shall, within two months after the day of receiving the reconsideration application, make its reconsideration decision, except as otherwise provided for in the laws and regulations.
Once the written reconsideration decision is served on the parties concerned, it shall become legally effective.
Article 47. With the exception that the reconsideration is final as provided for by law, an applicant who does not accept a reconsideration decision may, within 15 days from the day of receiving the written decision, or within other time limits as prescribed by laws and regulations, bring a suit before the people's court.
Where an applicant neither initiates a suit nor implements the reconsideration decision within the time limit, the case shall be dealt with according to different conditions:
(1) With respect to a reconsideration decision sustaining the original specific administrative act, the administrative body, which has originally undertaken the specific administrative act, shall apply to the people's court for compulsory execution, or proceed with compulsory execution according to the law;
(2) with respect to a reconsideration decision changing the original specific administrative act, the administrative body for reconsideration shall apply to the people's court for compulsory execution, or proceed with compulsory execution according to the law.
Chapter VIII. Time Periods and Service
Article 48. Time periods shall be counted by the hour, day and month. The hour and the day from which a time period begins shall not be counted as within the time period.
If the expiration date of a time period falls on a holiday, then the day immediately following the holiday shall be regarded as the expiration date.
A time period shall not include traveling time.
Article 49. The service of a written reconsideration decision must be certified by a certificate of service, on which the date of receipt shall be indicated by the recipient of the service and his signature or seal shall be affixed.
The date of receipt indicated on the certificate of service by the recipient, shall be the date of service .
With respect to service by mail, the date indicated on the receipt of registered mail shall be the date of service.
Article 50. When a written reconsideration dec实践证明经常访问无忧英语教育网 www.51education.net ,能迅速提高你的英语学习能力!积沙成塔,不断提高! 本站所提供的所有信息仅供学校课堂教学及英语学习者学习研究之用，其著作权归原作者及媒体所有。
||Sitemap地图 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 联系站长 | 友情链接 | 版权申明 | 网站公告 | 管理登录 ||