网站公告列表     无忧教育最新改版成功!  [51education  2008年5月21日]        
加入收藏
设为首页
联系站长

您现在的位置: 无忧英语教育网 >> 英语学习中心 >> 其它英语 >> 商务英语 >> 正文
 
WTO英语900句         ★★★ 【字体:
 

WTO英语900句

作者:soosun    文章来源:本站原创    点击数:    更新时间:2006-6-23     


们主要采取了哪些新的做法,能不能给我们简单介绍一下?

We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

我们主要是采用了一些国际上的习惯作法。

We would very much like to know something about this line. Could you tell us more about it.

我们很想了解这方面的情况,您能具体谈谈吗?

We have adopted, for example, payment by installments.

比如说:分期付款,我们现在可以采用了。

We're very glad that you have such a friendly attitude.

我们对你们这种友好的态度感到非常高兴。

It'll benefit us both then.

这样一来,对双方都有利

It is said that you are now beginning to accept both private and government-to-government loans. Is that so?

听说贵国开始接受私人或政府间的贷款了,是吗?

The policy in our construction is to rely mainly on our own efforts, so the accumulation of funds is socialistic.

我们的建设方针是以自力更生为主,资金积累是社会主义性质的。

socialistic / .sэu∫э'listik; .so∫э`listik/ adj

characterized by or supporting some of the features of socialism 有社会主义特点的; 拥护社会主义主张的: * * Some of her views are rather socialistic. 她的观点颇有一些社会主义倾向.

social : sociable 好交际的; 友好的; 合群的: (infml 口) He's not a very social person. 他不很合群.

social (US also sociable / 'sэu∫эbl; `so∫эbl/) n informal meeting or party organized by a group or club 社交聚会; 联欢会: * a church social 教友联谊会.

The principle that we are insisting on is to take into consideration our ability to pay when we import goods.

我们坚持的原则是,我国进口必须根据我国的支付能力。

take sth into consideration take account of sth; make allowances for sth 考虑某事物; 体谅某事物:

* I always take fuel consumption into consideration when buying a car.

我买汽车时总要把燃油消耗量考虑在内.

I wonder whether you need a loan.

你们是不是要求贷款。

We may take into consideration accepting government-to-government or non-government loans only if the conditions permit.

只要条件合适,我们可以考虑接受政府间贷款或非政府间贷款。

if only / only if

if `only

(a) (used to express a wish with reference to present or future time 用以表示对现时或未来的愿望): (b) * If only I were rich. 但愿我很富.

* If only I could swim. 要是我会游泳该多好.

* If only I knew her name. 我要是知道她的名字就好了.

* If only it would stop raining. 真希望雨能停.

* If only they would tell me what they've decided. 但愿他们能把决定告诉我.

(b) (used to express a wish that past events had been different 用以表示与过去事实相反的愿望):

* If only he'd remembered to buy some fruit. 他当时要是记得买些水果来该多好.

* If only I had gone by taxi. 假若我是乘计程车去的就好了.

only if (when used at the beginning of a sentence, making the v in the following clause precede its subject 用于句首, 后接从句主谓倒装) only on condition that 只要; 只有:

* Only if a teacher has given permission is a student allowed to enter this room.

只有得到教师的允许, 学生才可以进这间屋.

* Only if the red light comes on is there any danger to employees. 只要红灯一亮, 就表示有危及职工的险情.

If there is any need, we'd like to supply you with a loan at the most favourable rate.

如果需要的话,我们愿按最优惠的利率向您提供贷款。

supply/ sэ'plai; sэ`plai/ v (pt, pp supplied)

1 ~ sth (to sb); ~ sb (with sth) give sb sth that is needed or useful; provide sb with sth 供给或供应某人所需或可用的物品; 向某人提供某物:

* a company supplying heating oil (to homes) (向住户)供应燃油的公司

* supply consumers with gas, electricity, etc 向消费者提供煤气、 电力等

* He kept me well supplied with cups of coffee while I wrote the report.

我写报告时, 他一直不停地给我一杯杯续咖啡.

2 provide enough (of sth) for (a need); fulfil 提供足够的(某物)以满足(需要): 3 * Will the new power-station be able to supply our cheap energy requirements?

新建的发电厂能够满足我们对廉价能源的需求吗?

You've made some readjustment in your import and export business, haven't you?

你们的进出口贸易有了一些调整,是吗?

I wonder whether you'll go on importing this kind of equipment?

你们是不是不准备继续引进这种设备了?

The principle to introduce advanced technology with foreign capital on the basis of self-reliance will remain unchanged.

我们在自力更生的基础上,利用外资,引进先进技术的方针是不变的。

If you hope to introduce some advanced technology and complete plants, we'd like to offer you our help.

你方如果希望引进一些先进技术和成套设备,我们公司可以尽力。

plant:

(a) [U] machinery, equipment, etc used in an industrial or a manufacturing process (用于工业生产中的)机器、 设备等:

* The firm has made a huge investment in new plant. 该公司投入巨资购置新设备.

* [attrib 作定语] `plant hire, ie renting of machines or equipment 机器租赁.

(b) [C] piece of machinery or equipment 机器; 设备:

* The farm has its own `power plant. 这家农场自己有发电设备.

Our corporation is willing to give its help to your economic construction.

我们公司愿为贵国的经济建设尽一些力量。

Do you still insist on your price?

你们仍然坚持自己的价格吗?

We readjust our price according to the international market.

我们是根据世界市场的行情来调整价格的。

May I know what particular line you are interested in this time?

你们这次来主要想谈哪些方面的生意呀?

We are interested in discussing arts and crafts business with you.

我们希望能和你们谈谈工艺品方面的业务。

arts and `crafts decorative design and handicraft 工艺美术; 手工艺.

What particular items are you interested in?

请您谈谈你们对哪些产品感兴趣?

We are very much interested in your hardware.

我们对你们的小五金很感兴趣。

ware / weэ(r); wεr/ n [U] (esp in compounds 尤用以构成复合词)

(a) manufactured goods (of the specified type) (某类)制造品:

* `ironware 铁器 * `hardware 五金制品 * `silverware 银器.

(b) pottery or porcelain of a particular type or made for a particular purpose (为某用途的)陶器, 瓷器:

* `earthenware 陶器 * `ovenware 烤箱用器皿.

warehouse / 'weэhaus; `wεr.haus/ n

(a) building where goods are stored before being sent to shops 货仓.

(b) building where furniture is stored for its owners (存放家具的)栈房.

What products do you want to purchase this time?

您这次来主要想买些什么东西呀?

We should like to purchase Shanghai printed pure silk fabrics.

我们想买些上海出产的真丝印花绸。

This is our inquiry. Would you like to have a look?

这是询价单,请您看一下。

We hope that we can do substantial business with you in this line.

我们希望能在这方面和你们大量成交。

substantial large in amount; considerable 数目大的; 可观的:

* a substantial improvement, decrease 相当大的改善、 缩减

* Her contribution to the discussion was substantial. 她在讨论中做了很多工作.

* obtain a substantial loan 获得大笔贷款.

Have you got the catalogue for this line?

你们有这方面的样本吗?

It is the printed pure silk fabrics produced in Shanghai.

这是上海出产的真丝印花绸。

I think these patterns are quite good.

我觉得这几个品种的花色不错。

Have you read our leaflet?

我们的商品销售说明书您看了吧?

What type do you want to order?

你们打算订购哪种型号的呢?

We are thinking of placing an order for D6C.

我们考虑订购D6C型的。

What is the total weight of this kind of bulldozer?

这种型号的推土机总重量是多少?

The total weight of the bulldozer is 14 tons.

这种推土机的总重量是十四(14)吨。

What is the distinguishing feature of the bulldozer?

这种推土机有什么特点?

The bulldozer can be handled easily.

这种推土机操纵方便。

Have you got the one which has an output of 150 horsepower?

你们有没有输出功率是一百五十(150)马力的?

We are in a position to accept a special order.

我们可以接受特殊订货。

Will you please let us have an idea of your price?

请您介绍一下你方的价格,好吗?

This is our latest price list.

这是我们的最新价格单。

Our price is highly competitive.

我方价格极有竞争性。

Can you tell me the prices of these goods?

你们是不是报一下这些产品的价格?

Would you please give us an approximate idea of the quantity you require.

你们先谈一下大概要订多少。

The size of our order depends greatly on your price.

我们要订的数量,很大程度上取决于你方的价格。

I think it's better for you to quote us your price first.

还是你方先报价吧。

I'd like to have your lowest quotation C.I.F. San Francisco.

希望你们报一个C.I.F旧金山的最低价。

Would you please tell us the quantity you require so as to enable us to work out the offer?

为了便于报价,能不能请您谈谈你方所需的数量?

Can you give us an indication of your price?

请你们先提出一个估计价格吧!

The price for this commodity is US$400 per piece CIF San Francisco.

这种产品C.I.F.旧金山的价格是四百(400)美元一台。

Is this your CIF quotation?

你们的报价是成本加运费和保险费

上一页  [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] 下一页

实践证明经常访问无忧英语教育网 www.51education.net ,能迅速提高你的英语学习能力!积沙成塔,不断提高! 本站所提供的所有信息仅供学校课堂教学及英语学习者学习研究之用,其著作权归原作者及媒体所有。

文章录入:soosun    责任编辑:51education 

  • 上一篇文章:

  • 下一篇文章:
  • 发表评论】【加入收藏】【告诉好友】【打印此文】【关闭窗口
    最新热点 最新推荐 相关文章
    没有相关文章
      网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)
     www.51education.net 无忧英语教育网 提供英语学习动力 版权所有 2006-2011 站长:无忧
    浙ICP备05019856号