网站公告列表     无忧教育最新改版成功!  [51education  2008年5月21日]        
加入收藏
设为首页
联系站长

您现在的位置: 无忧英语教育网 >> 英语学习中心 >> 其它英语 >> 商务英语 >> 正文
 
WTO英语900句         ★★★ 【字体:
 

WTO英语900句

作者:soosun    文章来源:本站原创    点击数:    更新时间:2006-6-23     


e.

很好。再往中间靠一靠更好一些。

Alright. Do you have anything to say about the outer packaging?

好。外包装如何?

You mentioned cartons, didn't you? I'm afraid cartons are not strong enough.

你说的是纸箱吧?恐怕纸箱不够牢固。

Please don't worry. All the bags are beautifully designed to come in line with the local market preference at your end.

没问题。所有袋子都设计得很精美,符合你们当地市场的口味。

in line with sth: similar to sth; in accordance with sth 与某事物类似或一致:

* in line with the others/with the latest research 与其他的一致[根据最新的研究成果

Have you got any samples here? I'd prefer to have a look.

这儿有没有样品?

Here you are.

请看。

It does look good. Especially the little swan.

确实漂亮。尤其是这个小天鹅。

Thank you. We understand that your people regard swans as a symbol of good luck.

多谢。我们听说你们那儿的人把天鹅当成幸运物。 Waterloo bridge : lucky charm

Thank you. Let’s call it a deal.

谢谢。那么成交了。

Excellent.

太好了。

Can we discuss the packing today?

我们今天谈一谈包装好吗?

Sure. We usually pack our skirts individually in polythene bags, ten dozen to one carton.

好的。我们的衬衣通常每件单独装一塑料袋,10打装一纸箱。

polythene / 'p)liθi:n; `palэθin/ n [U] type of plastic widely used in the form of flexible, often transparent, sheets for waterproof packaging, insulation, etc 聚乙烯:

[attrib 作定语] a polythene bag, cover 聚乙烯塑料袋、 套.

Acceptable. But please pay attention to the design of the inner packing. All the packages must be ready for window display.

好。但请注意内包装的设计,所有的包装都必须适于橱窗展示。

Oh, I’m afraid the price you give is too low. The best I can do is 2%.

哇,恐怕你给的价格太低了。我顶多降价2%。

You say 2% and I say 4%. How about splitting the difference and meeting each other half way? Let’s settle at 3%.

你说2%,我说4%,我们来折中一下,双方各让一半怎样?就降3%吧。

split the `difference : (when making a bargain) settle on an amount half-way between two proposed amounts (idm )(讲价时)各让一步, 折中.

No. I’m afraid it’s still not acceptable.

不行,恐怕我还是不能接受。

What do you say to 2.5%, then?

2.5%怎么样?

Hmm…I appreciate your efforts and sincerity in this transaction. As a token of our cooperation, we accept your bid.

噢……我非常感谢您在这笔生意中所做的努力和诚意。为表示我们愿意合作,我们接受您的递价。

token / 'tэukэn; `tokэn/ n

1 sign, symbol or evidence of sth 表徵; 标志; 证据:

* A white flag is used as a token of surrender. 白旗是用作投降的信号.

* These flowers are a small token of my gratitude. 谨以此花聊表谢忱.

2 disc like a coin used to operate certain machines or as a form of payment (用以启动某些机器或用作付款形式的)代币, 专用辅币: Tokens for the cigarette machine are available at the bar. 在柜台可以买到供自动售烟机使用的代币.

* milk tokens, ie (in Britain) bought from the milkman and left on the doorstep to pay for the milk delivered 牛奶票(送奶人出售的票证, 购者用以付送奶费, 可置于门外).

3 (esp in compounds 尤用以构成复合词) voucher or coupon, usu attached to a greetings card, which can be exchanged for goods of the value shown 赠券; 礼券:

* a 10 `book/`record/`gift token 金额10英镑的书券[唱片券/礼券].

in token of sth as evidence of sth 作为某事的证据:

* Please accept this gift in token of our affection for you. 请接受这一礼物, 这是我们微薄的情意.

I’m sorry to say we can’t close business at that price. Aren’t we old friends?

我很抱歉,以这样的价格我们无法成交。我们都是老朋友了吧!

Well, in view of our good cooperation over the past years, we can take some considerations, but only for this order.

好吧,鉴于我们过去多年的友好合作,我们可以做些考虑,但尽限这批订货。

Then how much can you go down?

那么你能减多少?

1% off the original price.

原价的1%。

1%! Your reduction is too modest. What about 4%?

1%! 你的降价幅度太小了。4%怎么样?

Other companies are also saying that their products are the best.

别的公司也都说他们的产品是最好的。

Let’s meet each other half way. I’ll cut another 5%. That’s definitely my rock bottom price.

我们来折中一下吧。我再降5%。这绝对是最低价格了。

rock-`bottom n [sing] (used without a/the 不用a/the) lowest point 最低点:

* Prices have reached rock-bottom. 物价已下降到最低点.

* [attrib 作定语] ,rock-bottom (ie bargain) `prices 最低的价格.

All right. That’s settled.

好吧。就这么定了。

Unfortunately your price appears to be higher than ever.

很遗憾,您的价格比以往都高。

Yes, we know. Because of the price hike in raw materials, we were forced to adjust our prices accordingly.

是的,我们知道。但由于原材料涨价,我们不得不相应调整产品的价格。

hike : (infml 口) rise in prices, costs, etc (价格、 价值等的)提高, 增加:

* The union demands a 7% wage hike. 工会要求提高工资7%.

Then what’s your idea of a good price?

那你觉得什么价格合适?

I would say 20% off the listed price.

标价减20%。

Impossible. We won’t make any profit at that price. 10% is the best we can do.

那不可能。这样我们就无钱可赚了。最多降10%。

It’s still too high.

还是太高。

Our quality is far beyond comparison. Besides, the market is advancing. Our goods can always find a good sale.

我们的质量是无与伦比的。而且行情上涨,我们的货物销路一直很好。

We are surprised to find that your price is 25% higher compared with other companies.

发现你们的价格比其他公司的高25%,我们很吃惊。

25%? You can’t be serious!

25%? 你不是开玩笑吧!

That has been confirmed by our survey. I’m afraid I’ll have to cancel the deal unless you reduce your price.

我们调查证实过了。恐怕我将不得不取消这笔生意,除非您降价。

But you know fully well that our product is of superior quality. Other products can’t be compared with it.

但您很了解我们的产品质量上乘,其他产品无法与之相比。

True. But it’s also a fact that your price is too high.

是的。但您的价格太高了,这也是一个事实。

But even for such products we have minimum quality requirements that must be met.

即使是这些产品,我们也规定了必须达到的最低质量要求。

Indeed, they are not bad, indeed. Do you do them in any other colours?

确实不错。还有其他颜色吗?

Yes, there is dark blue, light grey, desert tan, all available in a full range of sizes.

有的,还有深蓝、浅灰、土黄 — 这些颜色尺码都齐全。

range [C] group or series of similar things; selection or variety 成套或成系列的东西; 种类:

* sell/stock a whole range of tools, dresses, foods 出售[备有]各种各样的工具、 服装、 食品

* The new model comes in an exciting range of colours. 这种新式样有各种鲜艳的颜色.

* have a wide/narrow range of interests, hobbies, etc 兴趣、 爱好等甚广[不广].

The color won’t fade, will it?

不会褪色吧?

No, it’ll last very well.

不,不会褪色。

If you can produce fashionable styles of such fine quality, your shoes will win great popularity in our market.

如果那么你们能生产品质这么优良款式有新颖的鞋子,它们在我们市场上将会大受欢迎。

popularity / .p)pju'lжrэti; .papjэ`lжrэti/ n

[U] quality or state of being liked or admired by many people 受大家喜爱或赞赏的性质或状态; 普及; 流行; 通俗性; 声望:

* win/gain/enjoy/command the popularity of the voters 获得广大选民的拥戴

* His popularity among working people remains as strong as ever.

他在劳动人民中一如既往声望很高.

* Her books have grown in popularity recently. 她的书近来大受欢迎.

Quality is something we never neglect. Good quality ensures continued sales.

我们一直十分重视质量。商品质量好,才能不断有销路。

Indeed. I see you’ve got some nice walking shoes too.

确实是。我看你们还有些便鞋也挺不错。

They’re remarkably comfortable. By the way, Mr. Smith, isn’t there room in your market for lower grade shoes?

这种鞋穿着非常舒服。顺便问一下,史密斯先生,比较低档的鞋在你们那里有销路吗?

room

~ (for sth) opportunity; scope 机会; 范围:

* There's (plenty of) room for improvement in your work, ie It is not as good as it could be. 你的工作还有(许多)改进的余地.

* There's no room for doubt,ie It is quite certain. 没有怀疑的余地.

Even highly demanding markets require a wide range of quality and price levels for any group of products.

即使要求很高的市场对不同种类的商品,也需要有各种档次的货色和价格。

And durable as well.

而且也耐穿。

durable / 'djuэrэbl; US 'duэrэbl; `durэbl/ adj

lasting for a long time 持久的; 耐久的: a durable peace, friendship, settlement 持久的和平、 永恒的友谊、 永久的解决

* trousers made of durable material 耐穿的料子制成的裤子

* This varnish provides a durable finish. 这种清漆可作耐久的罩面漆.

> durability / .djuэrэ'bilэti; US .durэ'bilэti; .durэ`bilэti/ n [U].

durables n [pl] (also con,sumer `durables)

goods expected to last for a long time after they have been bought, eg vacuum cleaners

耐用品(如吸尘器).

Oh, durability is not too important nowadays, es

上一页  [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] 下一页

实践证明经常访问无忧英语教育网 www.51education.net ,能迅速提高你的英语学习能力!积沙成塔,不断提高! 本站所提供的所有信息仅供学校课堂教学及英语学习者学习研究之用,其著作权归原作者及媒体所有。

文章录入:soosun    责任编辑:51education 

  • 上一篇文章:

  • 下一篇文章:
  • 发表评论】【加入收藏】【告诉好友】【打印此文】【关闭窗口
    最新热点 最新推荐 相关文章
    没有相关文章
      网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)
     www.51education.net 无忧英语教育网 提供英语学习动力 版权所有 2006-2011 站长:无忧
    浙ICP备05019856号