|| 网站首页 | 英语新闻 | 英语学习中心 | 英语图片 | 下载 | 购书 | 培训 | 留言 | Study Chinese ||
postal remittances shall cash the postal remittances with valid documents at postal enterprises or branch offices within two months after receiving the notice of postal remittances. Remittances unclaimed when such time period expires shall be returned to the remitters by postal enterprises or branch offices.
Remittances which are unclaimed when a period of ten months expires, counting from the date of delivering the return-remittance notice to the remitters, shall be turned over to the state treasury.
Article 25. In posting and delivering postal materials, postal codes shall be adopted gradually, and specific pertinent measures shall be formulated by the competent department of postal services under the State Council.
CHAPTER V TRANSPORTATION, CUSTOMS EXAMINATION AND QUARANTINE INSPECTION OF POSTAL MATERIALS
Article 26. Transportation units operating railways, highways, waterways and airlines shall all have the responsibility of carrying and transporting postal materials, and shall ensure priority to transporting postal materials at preferential freight charges.
Article 27. When postal enterprises transfer postal materials in railway stations, airports and ports, transportation units concerned shall make coordinated arrangement of space and in-and-out passageways for loading and unloading postal materials.
Article 28. Ships with special postal marks, postal vans and postal staff shall be given priority in entering and departing ports and crossing on ferries.
Postal vehicles with special postal marks which need to pass through a lane closed to traffic or to stop in no-parking sections of the road shall be verified and approved by the competent department concerned for passing or parking.
Article 29. When transported by sea, postal materials shall not be included in arrangements for sharing common sea losses.
Article 30. Postal enterprises shall not post or deliver international postal articles that are not examined and allowed to pass by the Customs.
The Customs shall supervise the entry and exit, opening, sealing and dispatching of international mail bags. Postal enterprises shall inform the Customs of their business hours in advance, and the Customs shall promptly send officials to supervise on-the-spot checking and examination.
Article 31. Postal materials that are subject to health and quarantine inspections or animal and plant quarantine inspections according to law shall be sorted out and quarantined under the charge of quarantine offices; no transportation and delivery shall be conducted by postal enterprises without a permit from a quarantine office.
CHAPTER VI COMPENSATION FOR LOSSES
Article 32. Users may present receipts and inquire, within one year counting from the date of the posting or remitting, about vouchered postal materials and remittances which they handed in for posting or remitting at the postal enterprises or their branch offices that took in the postal materials or accepted the remittances.
Postal enterprises or branch offices shall inform inquirers of the results of inquiry within the time limit set by the competent department of postal services under the State Council.
If no result is found within the time limit for responding to the inquiry, postal enterprises shall make compensation first or take remedial measures. Within a year counting from the date of making such compensation, if it is ascertained that the circumstance for which the compensation was made conforms with either item 2 or item 3 of Article 34 of this Law, the postal enterprises shall have the right to recall the compensation.
Article 33. For losses, damage, destruction or missing contents of vouchered postal materials, postal enterprises shall make compensation or take remedial measures according to the following stipulations:
(1) For registered mail, compensation shall be made according to standard amounts formulated by the competent department of postal services under the State Council.
(2) For insured postal materials which are lost or totally damaged or destroyed, compensation shall be made according to the insurance coverage. For missing contents or partial damage or destruction of insured postal materials, compensation shall be made according to the actual losses of the postal materials, based on the ratio between the insurance coverage and the whole value of the postal materials.
(3) For uninsured postal parcels, compensation shall be made according to the actual damages due to loss of such postal parcels, but the maximum compensation shall not exceed the amount formulated by the competent department of postal services under the State Council.
(4) For other types of vouchered postal materials, compensation shall be made or remedial measures taken according to the measures provided for by the competent department of postal services under the State Council.
Article 34. Postal enterprises shall not be held liable for compensation, if one of the following situations occurs:
(1) l实践证明经常访问无忧英语教育网 www.51education.net ,能迅速提高你的英语学习能力!积沙成塔,不断提高! 本站所提供的所有信息仅供学校课堂教学及英语学习者学习研究之用，其著作权归原作者及媒体所有。
||Sitemap地图 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 联系站长 | 友情链接 | 版权申明 | 网站公告 | 管理登录 ||