|| 网站首页 | 英语新闻 | 英语学习中心 | 英语图片 | 下载 | 购书 | 培训 | 留言 | Study Chinese ||
ding to government motions and approve debts to be undertaken by the government;
(4) To receive and debate the policy addresses of the Chief Executive;
(5) To debate any issue concerning public interests;
(6) To receive and handle complaints from Macao residents;
(7) If a motion initiated jointly by one-third of all the members of the Legislative Council charges the Chief Executive with serious breach of law or dereliction of duty and if he or she refuses to resign, the Council may, by a resolution, give a mandate to the President of the Court of Final Appeal to form an independent investigation committee to carry out investigation.
If the committee considers the evidence sufficient to substantiate such charges, the Council may pass a motion of impeachment by a two-thirds majority of all its members and report it to the Central People's Government for decision; and
(8) To summon, as required when exercising the above-mentioned powers and functions, persons concerned to testify or give evidence.
Article 72 The Legislative Council of the Macao Special Administrative Region shall have a President and a Vice President who shall he elected by and from among the members of the Legislative Council.
The President and Vice President of the Legislative Council shall be Chinese citizens who are permanent residents of the Region and have habitually resided in Macao for a continuous period of not less than 15 years.
In the event that the office of President or of Vice President of the Legislative Council becomes vacant, new President or Vice President shall be elected.
Article 74 The President of the Legislative Council of the Macao Special Administrative Region shall exercise the following powers and functions:
(1) To preside over meetings;
(2) To decide on the agenda, giving priority to government bills for inclusion in the agenda upon the request of the Chief Executive;
(3) To decide on the dates of meetings;
(4) To call special sessions during the recess;
(5) To call emergency sessions on his or her own or upon the request of the Chief Executive; and
(6) To exercise other powers and functions as prescribed in the rules of procedure of the Legislative Council.
Article 75 Members of the Legislative Council of the Macao Special Administrative Region may introduce bills in accordance with the provisions of this Law and legal procedures.
Bills which do not relate to public expenditure or political structure or the operation of the government may be introduced individually or jointly by members of the Council.
The written consent of the Chief Executive shall be required before bills relating to government policies are introduced.
Article 76 Members of the Legislative Council of the Macao Special Administrative Region shall have the right to raise questions about the government work in accordance with legal procedures.
Article 77 The quorum for the meeting of the Legislative Council of the Macao Special Administrative Region shall be not less than one half of all its members.
Except otherwise prescribed by this Law, bills and motions shall be passed by more than half of all the members of the Council.
The rules of procedure of the Legislative Council shall be made by the Council on its own, provided that they do not contravene this Law.
Article 79 Members of the Legislative Council of the Macao Special Administrative Region shall be immune from legal action in respect of their statements and voting at meetings of the Council.
Article 80 Members of the Legislative Council of the Macao Special Administrative Region, excluding active criminals, shall not be subjected to arrest without the permission of the Council.实践证明经常访问无忧英语教育网 www.51education.net ,能迅速提高你的英语学习能力!积沙成塔,不断提高! 本站所提供的所有信息仅供学校课堂教学及英语学习者学习研究之用，其著作权归原作者及媒体所有。
||Sitemap地图 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 联系站长 | 友情链接 | 版权申明 | 网站公告 | 管理登录 ||