高一英语必修（2） UNIT 1—5 句型背诵
1. It is his job to look into any reports of cultural relics that have been found in China.（it做形式主语）
2. A cultural relic is something that has survived for a long time, often a part of something old that has remained when the rest of it has been destroyed.
3. The man who has the rare Ming Dynasty vase insists that it belongs to his family.
4. Once (it is) heated, the amber can be made into any shape.
5. The design of the room was of the fancy style popular in those days.
6. The Browns were at dinner while their maid was at work in the garden.
7. The judge does not consider how each eyewitness looks or where that person lives or works.
8. After leaving the army, Mr Brown came to China in search of a job.
9. He mentioned the names of a few judges whom he did not think highly of.
10. She gave us food and clothes and asked for nothing in return.
11. There is no doubt that the search for those lost cultural relics will continue.
12. He remained a prisoner for the rest of his life.
13. I could have lent him the money but he didn’t tell me he needed it.
14. He is not honest. Besides, what he says doesn’t agree with what he does.
15. It has been proved that pride goes before a fall.
16. What he had reasoned about the theory proved (to be) true.
17. Every fourth year athletes from all over the world are admitted as competitors.
18. All countries can take part if their athletes reach the standard to be admitted to the games.
19. Mary as well as her husband is going to have a job interview tomorrow.
20. Tom, who married a pretty musician, has been married for ten years.
21. All the players compete for honour as well as gold medals.
22. These words are related to each other in meaning.
23. The 2008 Olympics are to be held in Beijing, which is a great honour to us.
24. I have never been dishonest, nor do I mean to start being so now.
25. Early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
26. Getting rid of a bad habit is as much an efforts as forming a good one.
27. He often works deep into the night every day. No wonder he always gets first in the exams.
28. He had promised us to bring a gift but he forgot.
29. I am asked to design a poster to advertise the sporting events that will be held in the stadium. （将来进行时的被动语态）
30. Can anything replace a mother’s love and care?
=Can anything take the place of a mother’s love and care?
31. With the help of computer, you may not find it hard to deal with and share information. (it做形式宾语)
32. This will cost a lot of money, but after all, it is worth buying a computer for every teacher.
33. If a new situation arises, they will make up new programmes.
34. Personally, I think the team who won first place cheated.
35. It is generally believed that IT has both advantages and disadvantages.
36. In a way, her English has improved but there is still a long way to go.
37. In common with my teammates , I enjoy staying home reading novels when I am on holiday.（现在分词做状语）
38. However, people thought I was simple-minded until they discovered I had “artificial intelligence”.
39. Charles Babbage is generally considered to have invented the first computer.
40. The door won’t open anyway.
41. As the years have gone by, computers have been made smaller and smaller.
42. They had so much work to do that they have to take turns (in/at) looking after their sick mother.
43. In my opinion, you should watch over your child, who often wanders in the streets.
44. Why are pandas in danger of disappearing?
45. She turned round and there was an antelope with a sad face looking at her.
46. The tore companied applied to be allowed to hunt some for a fee, which made a lot of money for the farmers. （非限制性定语从句）
47. I didn’t catch the bus. As a result, I was late for school.
= I was late for school as a result of missing the bus.
= Missing the bus resulted in my being late for school.
48. He is wearing sunglasses to protect his eyes from the strong sunlight.
49. What do you suggest we (should) do to protect wildlife?
50. I disagree that national natural protection zones should be opened to tourists.
51. What you do can affect the world we live in. (主语从句)
52. They tried their best to bring the new law into effect.
53. The number of South China tiger has risen from very few to about 60 after being left in peace with no hunting.
54. Rainforests are being cut and burned at such a speed that they will disappear from the earth in the near future. （现在进行时的被动语态）
55. More attention should be paid to improving the living condition of farmers.
55. He was dressed in old clothes, while his wife was wearing a very pretty skirt.
56. Have you ever dreamed of being in front of thousands of people at a concert, with everyone clapping and enjoying your singing? （with复合结构做状语）
57. With all the work done, he stood up and stretched.（with复合结构做状语）
58. The musicians of whom the band was formed played jokes on each other as well as played music. （定语从句） 组成乐队的音乐人除了演奏音乐曲目，还经常彼此打趣逗笑。
59. However, the band broke up in 1970 or so, but reunited in the mid-1980s.
60. You will be fine as long as you stick to the rules.
61. Above all, you should be honest with me right now.
实践证明经常访问无忧英语教育网 www.51education.net ,能迅速提高你的英语学习能力!积沙成塔,不断提高! 本站所提供的所有信息仅供学校课堂教学及英语学习者学习研究之用，其著作权归原作者及媒体所有。
62. I have to admit that we won first place by chance.
63. Gone are the days when (=on which) my heart was young and gay. （定语从句）
64. Is this the hall where (=in which) the band will give an attractive performance tonight? （定语从句）
65. He enjoyed singing and all the congratulations afterwards!
66. They put an advertisement in a newspaper looking for rock musicians. （现在分词做状语）
67. They may play to passers-by in the street or subway so that they can earn some extra money.
68. Can you sort out the messages that are getting mixed up?
69. They produced a new record in 1996, which was a celebration of their time as a real band. （非限制性定语从句）
70. Without music, life is a journey through a desert.