|| 网站首页 | 英语新闻 | 英语学习中心 | 英语图片 | 下载 | 购书 | 培训 | 留言 | Study Chinese ||
面试经典Lesson 40 About the Job of a Salesperson
作者：soosun 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2006-6-23
Lesson 40 About the Job of a Salesperson 关于销售员职务
Key Sentences （重点句子）
74O. I came in answer to your advertisement for a salesperson.
74l. l see. Will you walk this way, please?
742. What experience have you had?
743. I'm afraid I haven't had any experience in just this sort of work. I'm studying business administration in college. I want to get a job that would tie in with my studies.
744. Have you got any selling experience at all?
745. I worked in a department store in a small town last summer vacation.
746. What subjects did you like most at university?
747. I like sales strategies most.
748. Now tell me about your educational background.
749. I graduated from Beijing College of Commerce.
750. I majored in commerce.
751. What courses have you completed?
752. The courses I completed are marketing, business law, business English, statistics, marketing principles, sales management, distribution theory, economics and psychology.
753. Why would you like to work with us?
754. It's a job I'm interested in, and your company is one of the best known. Although I have no work experience as a salesperson, the job description you sent was very interesting. It's a job I've been dreaming of since I was at university.
755. Do you know anything about this company?
756. Yes, a little. As you mentioned just now, yours is an American capital company. As far as I know your company is a world famous one which produces cosmetics and skin care products.
757. In what department did you work?
758. I was in Women's Fashion Department.
759. Have you got an excellent record in English?
760. Yes, I think l can manage English conversations with American staff members.
(I = Interviewer 主试人 A= Applicant 申请人)
I: Come in, please.
A: Is this the General Manager of office?
I: Yes, it is. Be seated, please.
I: May l have your name?
A: Linda Li. I was asked to have an interview this afternoon.
I: Yes. How old are you, Miss Li?
A: I'm 25.
I: How many people are there is your family?
A: Four. They are my father, my mother, my elder brother and me.
I: What do your parents do?
A: My father is a Purchaser at a department store and my mother is a saleswoman at the same store.
I: Now tell me about your educational background.
A: OK. I graduated from Beijing College of Commerce. My major is commerce.
I: What courses have you completed?
A: The courses I've completed are marketing, business law, business English, statistics, marketing principles, sales management, distribution theory, economies and psychology.
I: How are your grades?
A: I have got an average of 9o points.
I: What subject did you like best at college?
A: I liked sales strategies best.
I: Can you explain why?
A: I like dealing with people. It's quite challenging.
I: Have you got an excellent record in English?
A: Yes, I obtained nearly full marks in English.
I: That's only for your written work, I'm afraid. What about your oral English? You know, are staff members in this company are Americans as ours is an American capital company. So conversational English is very important in our company.
A: I think I can manage English conversations with American staff members. At college I often practice oral English with my classmates or cassettes.
I: Why are you interested in the job?
A: Because I love your company. Yours is one of the effective and respectable companies in this area.
I: I see. Have you worked anywhere else?
A: Yes. Four years ago, l began to work in a developing company in Nantong. One year later, I came to Shanghai, and worked in a small department store as a salesgir1. And now I'm secretary to General Manager of XinXin Department store.
I: OK. We have received your letter and resume in answer to your advertisement in the paper. I’d like to talk about your qualifications for the position.
A: I think you must have got a lot of replies to your advertisement.
I: I haven't counted the exact number of the replies, but I think there were at least thirty for the job. However, many who applied don't have the qualifications we require. We only picked out the ten best replies for interviews. And yours is just among them.
A: Thanks. I'm glad that my letter is acceptable.
I: You mentioned in your letter that you had worked in a small department store as a sa1esperson. In what department ?
A: Ladies fashion.
I: Did you like the job?
A: Yes, I liked it very much. In fact, I have a good taste in dress. I think I'm interested in clothing design and like to be dressed in fashion.
I: Well, Miss Li, it was nice talking to you. However, we want to interview the other applicants before making any final decision. You will hear from us soon. Thank you for your coming, Miss Li.
A: Thank you Sir. I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
1. be seated, please.
2. My father is purchaser at a department store and my mother is a saleswoman at the same store.
3. I have got an average of 90 points.
4. Yes. Four years ago, I began to work in a developing Company in Nantong.
5. We only picked out the ten best replies for interviews. And yours is just among them.
6. Ladies fashion.
7. In fact, I have a good taste in dress.
Words and Expressions
salesperson n. 售货员
tie in with 与……有关联
psyco1ogy n. 心理学
skincare products 护肤产品
skincare 一词由 skin （皮肤） + care （护理）组成
English conversations 英语会话
purchaser n. 采购员，购买者
sales strategies 销售策略，销售方法
pick up v.挑选
ladies' fashion 女式时装
面试经典Lesson 47 About th…
面试经典Lesson 46．About t…
面试经典Lesson 45．About t…
面试经典Lesson 44． About …
面试经典Lesson 43． About …
面试经典Lesson 42． About …
面试经典Lesson 41．About t…
面试经典Lesson 39 About th…
面试经典Lesson 38．About t…
||Sitemap地图 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 联系站长 | 友情链接 | 版权申明 | 网站公告 | 管理登录 ||