网站公告列表     无忧教育最新改版成功!  [51education  2008年5月21日]        
加入收藏
设为首页
联系站长

您现在的位置: 无忧英语教育网 >> 英语学习中心 >> 其它英语 >> 商务英语 >> 正文
 
索赔         ★★★ 【字体:
 

索赔

作者:佚名    文章来源:本站原创    点击数:    更新时间:2006-6-22     


索赔

 

We are very sorry to inform you that your last shipment is not up to your usual standard.

贵方运到的最后一船产品不符合原来标准,特此奉告。

 

We shall appreciate your prompt attention to the adjustment of this claim.

就。。。。。。,敬请迅速处理。

 

We would like to submit this claim to arbitration.

本公司要将索赔一事提出仲裁。

 

If the cargoes cannot be found within a few days, we will file our claim for the full settlement of them.

若数日内货物不能运到,我们就提出全额清偿索赔。

 

A claim for damage will be filed on us together with your surveyor’s report as evidence.

具体索赔要求,将随同公证行的检验报告一起提交我方。

 

However, the B/L shows that when the shipping company received the goods, they were in apparent good condition. The liability is certainly not on our side.

但货运提单显示船公司收到货时,货物外表良好。因此,该损害我方并无责任。

 

Since this claim was filed two months after their arrival at your port, we regret that it cannot be accepted.

你方于该货抵达你港二个月以后,才提出上项索赔,故我方歉难受理。

 

This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim with you.

这批货的质量低于合同规定的标准,现向你方提出索赔。

 

We regret very much that you shipped bulk goods not corresponding in quality with the sample.

你们运来的这批货与样品的质量不相符,我们深感遗憾。

 

One of the cases was badly smashed and the contents were seriously damaged.

其中的一个箱子散架了,里面的东西严重损坏。

 

We regret that the damages are chiefly due to poor packing which is not adequately reinforced.

很抱歉,损坏主要是由于没有很好加固、包装极差造成的。

 

There is a difference of 35 tons between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight of this consignment.

这批货的实际重量和发票上的重量相差35吨。

 

It is natural that you should be responsible for all the losses resulting from the delay shipment.

当然,你方应对延误装运造成的一切损失负责。

 

According to the surveyor’s report, the damage was due to rough (careless) handling during transit.

根据检查员报告,损坏是由于运输中操作不小心造成的。

 

Please check the matter up and let us have your instruction on the disposition of the incorrect shipment very soon.

请核实此事,并尽快通知我们处理误送货物的指示。

 

We hold the goods at your disposition.

我们保留货物等候你们处置。

 

The case was broken and its contents were damaged.

箱子破裂,内装货物受损。

 

These errors on your part cause us to disappoint our important customers.

你方的这些差错导致我方使一些重要的客户失望。

 

On examination we found that the goods do not agree with the original sample.

经过检查,我们发现货物与原样品不一致。

 

When unpacking the case, we found the colour unsatisfactory.

开箱后,我方发现颜色不令人满意。

 

We find that the quality of your shipment is not in conformity with the agreed specification.

我们发现你方来货的质量与所协定的规格不完全一致。

 

Upon examination, we found you have sent us the wrong goods.

通过检查,我们发现你方发错了货。实践证明经常访问无忧英语教育网 www.51education.net ,能迅速提高你的英语学习能力!积沙成塔,不断提高! 本站所提供的所有信息仅供学校课堂教学及英语学习者学习研究之用,其著作权归原作者及媒体所有。

文章录入:soosun    责任编辑:51education 

  • 上一篇文章:

  • 下一篇文章:
  • 发表评论】【加入收藏】【告诉好友】【打印此文】【关闭窗口
    最新热点 最新推荐 相关文章
    没有相关文章
      网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)
     www.51education.net 无忧英语教育网 提供英语学习动力 版权所有 2006-2011 站长:无忧
    浙ICP备05019856号